lördag 21 mars 2009

Information about this blog

Hi there, people!

I know, we missed out last Wednesday again. Sorry about that.
You see, we've been discussing lately.

Life took another unexpected turn and instead of us being three people who had time left for this place (which was the intention, obviously), we're now three persons who don't have time or energy to push this up and forward.
Also, new sketch blogs and challenge blogs are popping up like crazy all over the internet and we sort of feel like we don't really have that much to add to them, because they're all fab!
(There's a link list in my blog, if you need some challenges and/or sketches to get you started.
I might even make a post here of them, later. /Z)

Therefore, we've decided to put this blog on hold indefinitely.

We might be back, so keep that bookmark - but don't expect it to be in the next few months.
So... Sorry to say - this is the final post in this blog for at least quite some time, and we hope you've enjoyed yourelves as much as we have.
It's been a pleasure!

Lots of love,
Zarah, Jeanette and Annika


Ps. The blog stays online, of course. There's so much amazing work and inspiration to be found here, still.

6 kommentarer:

topkatnz sa...

Very sorry to hear that, but of course life steps in the way sometimes ... I think your sketches have a unique funky feel that I will miss.

Leonie sa...

o no!!! You have just come back to now go again.. :(.. but seriously I understand the life issues.
Wishing you all the best
luv and hugs from down under
Leonie

Pamela sa...

So sad about this... But, I will keep peeking in to see when stuff gets started again... Thanks ladies!!

Monique Liedtke sa...

Oh, what sad news!! I like your sketch site so very much!! and of course there are more sketch sites, but yours is/was special! I'm really very sorry to hear this, but I understand too. I do hope you'll be back'!
Thanks for all the sketches sofar! You rock, all three of you!
Hugs,
Monique

Anonym sa...

So sad :( I really REALLY enjoy the sketches in this blog, way more than in any other so.. :( Zarahs sketches are the only ones I can really make something good from. So, Im Never gonna stop hoping for this blog to be "alive and kicking" again though!

Sharon sa...

Life does get in the way sometimes, but I certainly hope you return. THanks for all your support.'
CHeers SHaron