lördag 3 januari 2009

Happy New Year to you all!

I am gonna start this year with some good news.
Since I have been unable to keep this blog rolling and running the way I intended, I asked two of my very bestest of friends (and fave scrappers/card makers) to join me in keeping it going - aaaaand to my delight, they accepted!

So... give it up for Tettiz and DrAnnika (a.k.a Jeanette and Annika) who are my new co-authors of this blog!

To celebrate, here are two new sketches and two challenges to get you started with your Scrappy New Year.

Apart from my sketches (originally drawn as one for cards and one for LOs but that's up to you to interpret as you wish) you can see my photo of a willow, right? The colours were extracted from the photo using this brilliant web site, and I'd like for you to create a card or an LO or something altered using those colours.
No - you don't have to use them all. You can add others, of course, but we prefer if you keep your work pretty close to the original colours.

And the last challenge?
Chose ONE word that you'll live by during this year to come. Scrap it.
This is for your BoM so no cheating. No hubbies, children, pets or else.
It has to be a photo of YOU.
Apart from that - it's all up to you.

Have fun!
Mail the reults to me at inspirascrap at gmail dot com for a chance to appear on the blog.

Love/
Z






3 kommentarer:

Maja Stokk / eyovine sa...

Vad roligt att du är på banan igen zarah och med så trevligt sällskap =)... ska bli kuligt!! Ser fram emot vad ni tre hittar på.. ska försöka göra något till detta... fina skisser och härliga färger att jobba med..

Kramen

Lene sa...

Skal se om jeg ikke kan få gjort en eller begge av disse. Fins det en deadline?

Lynlee sa...

Wow, so great to see you back Zarah, and lovely to see some new faces. LOVE the sketches and the colours challenge is fantastic, now...I really want to scrap :)