tisdag 23 september 2008

Sketch #23 - and the interpretations

First of all - I'd like to say THANK YOU to everyone who participated and who sent me kind notes regarding both this and my other (less fun) post, the other day.
You guys are the reason why I do this.


Second of all. I couldn't choose. No way! You're all so amazingly talented and each and every interpretation had it's own charm and personal touches that made the unique, special and oh so beautiful!

...so I decided to showcase them ALL!

You guys ROCK!
Thanks so much for playing along!



Ps. I'm sorry your names don't show up, but I didn't want to ruin your pictures with watermarks. If you click on a photo, you'll get to it's page, and the name of it's maker will be visible for you. Thanks!

7 kommentarer:

Mish sa...

Thanks Zarah for such a wonderful sketch... and thank you for allowing me to play along!

Mrs Frizz sa...

Love the layouts ... awesome ...

Your sketches are so very inspirational Zarah ... look forward to the next one.

Leonie sa...

Thanks Zarah for providing us with such beautiful and wonderful sketches.
I love everyones different interpretation of the sketch!.

Anonym sa...

I can only agree with the rest of the ladies! LOTS OF THANKS!!

Anonym sa...

Jag är helt betagen av alla vackra LOs som alla tjejer gör.
Jag har själv gjort ett trevande försök efter din skiss #23.

Tack för att du delar m dig av alla dina ljuvliga skisser, nu ligger alla och bara väntar.

Kram

Miranda sa...

I love your sketches!!!
Thanks!

Stacey Michaud sa...

Wow! Your sketches are truly inspiring some amazing work, girlie!! Fabulous stuff!